A good place to grow anything but old.
Life could be a breeze amongst the trees and at The Elms It's easy to see why:
- Situated in Melbourne's north
- 55 kilometres from Melbourne’s CBD and 35 minutes to the airport
- Excellent access in any direction via Hume Highway as well as very close to City bound rail services
- Kilmore has Coles and Aldi and is ever growing. Wallan is only a short drive away.
- Speciality stores, supermarkets, restaurants, cafes, cinema, health and medical facilities close at hand
- Two substantial residential aged-care facilities very nearby.
- Kilmore Medical Centre
- Kilmore Police Station
- The Kilmore & District Hospital
- Kilmore Golf Club
- Ambulance Victoria
- Assumption College
- Kilmore Leisure Centre
- Bluecross Aged Care Willowmead
- Coles, Woolworths & Aldi Kilmore
- Kilmore Racing Club
- Kilmore East Railway Station